The Law and Political Justice (Coursework) programme from University of Pretoria has as its mission the creation and sustenance of a research and education environment that is grounded in values of social justice and excellence.
As the law is increasingly becoming multifaceted and in certain areas more global, the Faculty maintains professional relations with many international bodies, such as the United Nations (UN), the European Union (EU), the World Bank and foreign universities.
- History and philosophy of human rights
- Global perspectives on law, justice and development
- Post-apartheid jurisprudence
- Research methodology
- Research proposal
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesInternational Law Legal Studies Political Science View 17 other Masters in Political Science in South Africa
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- LLB degree or BProc degree or relevant honours degree or relevant degree on SAQA level 8 and relevant work experience in legal aspects in South Africa or Africa
- A weighted average of at least 65% at final-year level
International3364 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 3364 EUR for the full programme during 12 months.
National1682 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1682 EUR for the full programme during 12 months.
- SA and SADC countries citizens: From R28 140 to R51 075
- International: From R56 280 to R102 150
Living costs for Pretoria
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.