- Faculty teaching in the Business Administration - Sports, Arts and Entertainment Management program at Point Park University have worked in the field as sports agents, marketing directors, theatre managers, concert promoters, arts management professionals and more.
- Applied SAEM Marketing
- Business of Live Entertainment
- SAEM Resource and Fiscal Management
- Graduate Internship in SAEM or Special Topics in SAEM
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Master in Business Administration (MBA) Management of Creative Industries View 611 other Masters in Master in Business Administration (MBA) in United States
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Minimum undergraduate QPA of 2.75 for full admission.
- A 500-word statement of purpose is required which addresses how your professional experience and career goals relate to graduate study.
- Submit a current resume.
International27324 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 759 USD per credit during 12 months.
National27324 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 759 USD per credit during 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.