We offer a Business Administration - Management Information Systems degree at Point Park University.
- In the information technology field, often the more technical you are, the more valuable you are to a company.
- Programming continues to be a skill in high demand.
- Database Management and Applications
- Development of Support Networks
- Management Information Systems
- Special Topics in Information Systems
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Management Studies Master in Business Administration (MBA) View 801 other Masters in Management Studies in United States
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Minimum undergraduate QPA of 2.75 for full admission.
- A 500-word statement of purpose is required which addresses how your professional experience and career goals relate to graduate study.
- Submit a current resume.
International27324 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 759 USD per credit during 12 months.
National27324 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 759 USD per credit during 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.