Professionals with international business knowledge and experience are in demand in the workplace now more than ever.
- Through individual assignments and team projects, students in the Business Administration - International Business program at Point Park University also have the opportunity to engage in real-world, international business practices and network with global company leaders in Downtown Pittsburgh.
- Cultures of International Business
- International Economics
- International Finance
- Special Topics in International Business
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesBusiness Administration International Business Master in Business Administration (MBA) View 611 other Masters in Master in Business Administration (MBA) in United States
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Minimum undergraduate QPA of 2.75 for full admission.
- A 500-word statement of purpose is required which addresses how your professional experience and career goals relate to graduate study.
- Submit a current resume.
International27324 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 759 USD per credit during 12 months.
National27324 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 759 USD per credit during 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.