Private Law (Coursework) from University of Pretoria maintains professional relations with many international bodies, such as the United Nations (UN), the European Union (EU), the World Bank and foreign universities.
Students at Private Law (Coursework) from University of Pretoria will get:
- a research environment
- an education environment that is grounded in values of social justice and excellence.
- Research methodology
- Law of specific contracts
- Sports law
- Research proposal
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesCivil & Private Law Legal Studies Master of Laws (LLM) View 70 other Masters in Master of Laws (LLM) in South Africa
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- LLB degree or BProc degree or relevant degree from a foreign university that allows entrance to the formal legal profession
- A weighted average of at least 65% at final-year level
- Relevant work experience as legal practitioner or legal advisor working in the specific field of Private Law will be taken into consideration
International3178 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 3178 EUR per year during 24 months.
National1589 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1589 EUR per year during 24 months.
SA and SADC countries citizens - from R27 000 to R49 000
Living costs for Pretoria
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.