Programmes may also be structured to allow for one year of study only. The one- or two-year period may only be extended by the Postgraduate Committee on recommendation of the Head of Department based on good reason shown and if it is clear that the student will be able to complete the programme in a further year of study. This International Trade and Investment Law in Africa (Coursework) programme is offered by University of Pretoria.
More informationVisit official programme website
- Advanced international trade law
- Advanced international investment and business law
- Researcn methodology
- Research proposal
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesInternational Law Legal Studies Master of Laws (LLM) View 36 other Masters in Legal Studies in South Africa
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- In addition to an LLB, BProc or equivalent qualification from a foreign university that allows the applicant entrance to the formal legal profession, the following requirements are set for admission of a prospective student to the LLM Coursework programme:
- A minimum average mark of 65% with respect to the prescribed final-year modules of the undergraduate programme is required for admission to an LLM coursework programme.
- Where an average of below 65% is achieved, the student may be admitted on recommendation of the relevant head of department after consultation with the programme coordinator and consideration of other merits and/or an admission examination.
International2680 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 2680 EUR per year and a duration of 12 months.
National1340 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 1340 EUR per year and a duration of 12 months.
From R26 000 to R46 000
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €6000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.