International Trade and Investment Law in Africa (Coursework) from University of Pretoria from University of Pretoria is increasingly becoming multifaceted and in certain areas more global.
Students at International Trade and Investment Law in Africa (Coursework) from University of Pretoria from University of Pretoria will:
- get a research environment
- get an education environment that is grounded in values of social justice and excellence.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Advanced international trade law
- Advanced international investment and business law
- Researcn methodology
- Research proposal
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesInternational Law Legal Studies Master of Laws (LLM) View 51 other Masters in Master of Laws (LLM) in South Africa
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- an LLB, BProc or equivalent qualification from a foreign university that allows the applicant entrance to the formal legal profession, the following requirements are set for admission of a prospective student to the LLM Coursework programme:
- A minimum average mark of 65% with respect to the prescribed final-year modules of the undergraduate programme
- Where an average of below 65% is achieved, the student may be admitted on recommendation of the relevant head of department after consultation with the programme coordinator and consideration of other merits and/or an admission examination.
- Linguistic competence, primarily in English;
- Foreign qualifications are subject to SAQA evaluation.
International3178 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 3178 EUR per year during 12 months.
National1589 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1589 EUR per year during 12 months.
SA and SADC countries citizens - from R27 000 to R49 000
Living costs for Pretoria
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.