The mission of our Master of Arts in Educational Administration program at Point Park University is to prepare professional educators for leadership positions as school administrators or principals.
- At Point Park University, we understand the needs of today's students and have tailored our graduate education programs to be offered fully online.
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Human Development and Classroom Management
- Issues in Law and Education
- Educational Administration
- The Principalship
- Clinical Supervision and Leadership
- Applied Research Practicum
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesEducation Educational Psychology View 1000 other Masters in Education in United States
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Complete the online application - Apply Now Free
- Request official post-secondary transcripts from all institution(s) attended and have them sent to Point Park University. All non -English transcripts must also include English translations.
- Official TOEFL or IELTS results, if applicable, with a test date of no more than two years. (Point Park University TOEFL Institutional Code is 2676).
- Two Letters of Recommendation . Your references should be in a position to assess your potential for successful graduate study , most notably current or former employers or professors. NOTE: MFA candidates are not required to submit letters.
- Personal Statement of Future Goals (two page maximum)
- Current Resume/Vitae.
- Passport identification page and visa page if applicable
International27324 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 759 USD per credit during 12 months.
National27324 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 759 USD per credit during 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.