Environmental Law (Coursework) from University of Pretoria is increasingly becoming multifaceted and in certain areas more global.
Students at Environmental Law (Coursework) from University of Pretoria will:
- get a research environment
- get an education environment that is grounded in values of social justice and excellence.
- Administrative law
- Research methodology
- Socio-economic rights in the South African Constitution
- Research proposal
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesLegal Studies Master of Laws (LLM) Environmental Sciences View 72 other Masters in Master of Laws (LLM) in South Africa
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- LLB degree or BProc degree or relevant degree from a foreign university that allows entrance to the formal legal profession
- A weighted average of at least 65% at final-year level
- Written work on an aspect of environmental law motivating the desire to study in the field and to illustrate basic competence in working with legal texts
International1679 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1679 USD per year during 24 months.
National1679 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1679 USD per year during 24 months.
Non-South African citizens (excluding SADC countries) will be charged double the tuition fee and the International levy will be charged.
Living costs for Pretoria
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.