Professional Studies in Strategic Communications program from Penn State World Campus is ideal for those in the early and middle stages of their careers, who are currently in or aspiring to managerial positions.
The ability to research, develop, implement, and ultimately analyze your campaigns can impact strategic decisions and improve communication performance. This master's degree touches on subject matter important to 21st century communication leaders, such as:
- Research Methods
- Campaign Development
- Content Implementation
- Media Analytics
- Leadership and Law
As a graduate of the online MPS in Strategic Communications program, the skills of creating, executing, and evaluating communication strategies can make you a valuable asset in media outlets, business, government, education, and nonprofit organizations. The positions for which you may be qualified include:
- Marketing Manager
- Fundraising Manager
- Market Research Analyst
- Public Relations Specialist
- Content Manager
More informationVisit official programme website
- Reaching Multicultural Populations with Strategic Communications
- Advanced Digital Media Analytics
- Ethics and Decision Making in Strategic Communications
- Digital Media Analytics
- Strategic Communications Industry
- Strategic Communications: Theory and Implementation
- Strategic Communications Law
- Strategic Communications Campaigns
- Social Media Communications
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesCommunication Sciences Digital Communication Digital Marketing View 89 other Masters in Communication Sciences in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- A baccalaureate degree from a regionally accredited U.S. institution or a tertiary (postsecondary) degree that is deemed comparable to a four-year bachelor's degree from a regionally accredited U.S. institution.
- Official transcripts from each institution attended
- English Proficiency
- References (3)
- Résumé — Upload your résumé to the online application.
- Statement of Purpose — Two to three pages explaining your interest and/or background in strategic communications, and how this degree fits into your career plans.
- Writing Sample — An academic or professional work demonstrating your analytical and writing abilities.
International924 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 924 USD per credit and a duration of 12 months.
National924 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 924 USD per credit and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Getting a Student Visa
This is an online programme. You can attend from the comfort of your chair! So you don't need a student visa!
Apply and win up to €6000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.