The Criminal Justice Administration program at Point Park University is designed for both the well-educated criminal justice professional who must be armed with diverse skills, as well as the working professional who wants to pursue advanced education on Saturdays.
This graduate degree in criminal justice is offered in an accelerated format and can be completed in three semesters of full-time study.
Graduates with criminal justice administration master's degrees can pursue various leadership opportunities at the federal, state, county, city and township levels, such as:
- State and Local Policing
- Federal Law Enforcement
- Judicial System
- Criminal Justice Administration and Management
- Politics, Policy and Criminal Justice
- Organizational Behavior in Criminal Justice
- Economics of the Criminal Justice System
- Advanced Research Design and Analysis in Criminal Justice
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- StartingApply anytime.
- Rolling admissions
DisciplinesCriminal Law Criminology Criminal Justice View 210 other Masters in Criminology in United States
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Complete the online application - Apply Now Free
- Request official post-secondary transcripts from all institution(s) attended and have them sent to Point Park University. All non -English transcripts must also include English translations.
- Official TOEFL or IELTS results, if applicable, with a test date of no more than two years. (Point Park University TOEFL Institutional Code is 2676).
- Two Letters of Recommendation . Your references should be in a position to assess your potential for successful graduate study , most notably current or former employers or professors. NOTE: MFA candidates are not required to submit letters.
- Personal Statement of Future Goals (two page maximum)
- Current Resume/Vitae.
- Passport identification page and visa page if applicable
International22770 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 759 USD per credit during 12 months.
National22770 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 759 USD per credit during 12 months.
Living costs for Pittsburgh
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.