Additionally, there are about 55 million students enrolled in K-12 education; however, there are more than 255 million adults in the U.S. who increasingly participate in formal post-secondary education, training and informal classes.
Adult educators and trainers work in higher education, corporations, health care, adult social services, technical and trade schools, government and nonprofits. They often work as administrators and train students in a wide variety of subjects beyond the high school level.
Why Should I Choose Point Park University for Adult Learning and Training?
- Fully online 30-credit program — We understand adults have busy schedules! Point Park online learning allows you to work, study and balance your personal life while earning a career-oriented degree.
- Outstanding Faculty — Point Park's education faculty are recognized experts in their fields, bringing valuable real-world experience to online learning.
- Cohort Model — Students can complete our M.A. in adult learning program in five semesters with a cohort.
Our adult learning and training graduates work in a wide variety of professional career settings:
- Area director of education outreach, Pittsburgh
- Clinical student supervisor, Purdue University
- Director of education outreach, Young Life
- Director of training and education, Institute for Research and Training in Addictions (IRETA)
- Educational development specialist, Suffolk University
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Issues in Adult Education
- Administration and Supervision in Adult Education
- Online Teaching: Design and Delivery
- Instructional Methods for Adult Learners
- Human Diversity Issues in Education
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesAdult Education View 49 other Masters in Adult Education in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Official TOEFL and TWE scores, if required. Please contact the ISSE Office for additional information.
- Completed International Student Affidavit of Support Form and notarized/certified bank statements.
- Certified copies of original and translated transcripts of post-secondary education.
- Students who apply for full-time F-1 visa status are prohibited from attending part-time classes by the United States Immigration and Naturalization Service.
International21300 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 710 USD per credit during 12 months.
National21300 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 710 USD per credit during 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.