Professional Studies in Homeland Security - Cyber Threat Analytics and Prevention Option from Penn State World Campus may help students acquire a broad base of knowledge relevant to the current policies and programs of the homeland and cyber security administration. The courses in the option help students focus on preventing cyber attacks and understanding cyber laws, as well as addressing network vulnerabilities, system threats, and cyber terrorism.
Graduates with Professional Studies in Homeland Security - Cyber Threat Analytics and Prevention Option from Penn State World Campus will :
- acquire a broad base of knowledge relevant to the current policies and programs of the homeland security administration.
- focus on preventing cyber attacks and understanding cyber laws
- address network vulnerabilities, system threats, and cyber terrorism.
- build on their expertise in these key areas: social and ethical issues relating to homeland security, domestic and global views of violence and terrorism, data collection and analysis, security and privacy in the digital age
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Network and Predictive Analytics for Socio-Technical Systems
- Crisis, Disaster, and Risk Management
- Web Security and Privacy
- Data Mining
- Intelligence Analysis, Cultural Geography, and Homeland Security
- Large-Scale Database and Warehouse
- Data Collection and Cleaning
- Computer and Cyber Forensics
- Network Management and Security
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesIT Security Terrorism & Security Cyber Security View 66 other Masters in Terrorism & Security in United States
- A baccalaureate degree from a regionally accredited U.S. institution or a tertiary (postsecondary) degree that is deemed comparable to a four-year bachelor's degree from a regionally accredited U.S. institution.
- Official transcripts from each institution attended
- GPA and Test Scores — Official Graduate Record Exam (GRE) scores are required
- English Proficiency
- References (3)
- Résumé — Upload your résumé to the online application.
- Statement of Purpose — A statement of no more than 500 words explaining to the admissions committee how your professional experience and goals relate to the program to which you are applying.
International924 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 924 USD per credit and a duration of 12 months.
National924 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 924 USD per credit and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.