At Play-based Intervention (Coursework) from University of Pretoria we offer an exciting and comprehensive programme.
Students at Play-based Intervention (Coursework) from University of Pretoria will:
- be entering a stimulating environment that will broaden their intellectual horizons
- achieve personal and professional success through the best possible learning experience
- Play therapy with the child
- The child in the family
- The child in the community
- Research methodology
- Play therapy: Practical
- Mini-dissertation: Social work
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- BSW degree or equivalent
- A cumulative weighted average of at least 65% at final-year level
- Registration at the South African Council for Social Service Professions (SACSSP) or with a relevant professional body, where applicable
International4229 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 4229 EUR per year during 12 months.
National2114 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2114 EUR per year during 12 months.
SA and SADC countries citizens - from R36 000 to R50 000
Living costs for Pretoria
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.