The Master of Professional studies in Data Analytics - Marketing Analytics option at Pennsylvania State University delivers the knowledge to help you design, implement, and apply data analysis techniques to solve today's complex marketing challenges. You will learn to use and analyze data to address issues related to brand positioning and differentiation, pricing and product strategy, brand equity, marketing campaign performance, and customer satisfaction measuring campaign performance.
This program, delivered entirely online through Penn State World Campus, also provides you with a solid understanding of the broader mechanics involved in data analytics, including the computational statistics and machine learning options for processing and exploring datasets. Professionals in market research, brand management, and marketing analysis will find this degree particularly useful, as it empowers them to make effective data-driven decisions that impact the customer experience, overall marketing effectiveness, and an organization's future growth.
- learn how to apply data analytics, data mining techniques, and predictive analytics to meet business objectives and leverage competitive advantage.
- address challenges related to customer acquisition, management, and retention; brand evaluation and management; product and pricing assessment; digital marketing communications; and social media influence.
- demonstrate fundamental understanding of data mining principles as well as statistical techniques including hypothesis testing, estimation, confidence intervals, and regression.
- learn to effectively communicate data-driven findings to executive stakeholders.
- gain practical, hands-on experience with statistical software and database solutions.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Data-Driven Customer Acquisition and Retention
- Data Collection and Cleaning
- Network and Predictive Analytics for Socio-Technical Systems
- Data Visualization
- Data, GIS, and Applied Demography
- Evaluating Marketing Communications in the Digital World
- Driving Business Success with Marketing Analytics
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesMarketing Data Science & Big Data Digital Marketing View 105 other Masters in Marketing in United States
- A baccalaureate degree from a regionally accredited U.S. institution or a tertiary (postsecondary) degree that is deemed comparable to a four-year bachelor's degree from a regionally accredited U.S. institution.
- Official transcripts from each institution attended
- GPA and Test Scores — Postsecondary (undergraduate), junior/senior (last two years) GPA of 3.0 or above on a 4.0 scale is required.
- GMAT or GRE
- English Proficiency
- References (2)
- Statement of Purpose — You should submit a personal statement not to exceed two single-spaced pages, which should describe your specific career goals and objectives, prior experience relevant to the decision to pursue an advanced degree, and other information that may be useful to the admissions committee. Upload to the online application.
- Vita or Résumé — A listing of your professional experience. Upload to the online application.
International31380 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1046 USD per credit during 12 months.
National31380 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1046 USD per credit during 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.