Deepen your understanding of education in the STEM subject areas and their interactions. Sharpen and enhance your STEM teaching practices to teach your students more effectively. This Curriculum and Instruction - STEM Education program at Pennsylvania State University presents cutting-edge, research-based instructional STEM practices that you can begin using immediately in your classroom.
- The Master of Education (M.Ed.) in Curriculum and Instruction is a 30-credit degree program offered by Penn State's College of Education and delivered online through Penn State World Campus, recently ranked No. 7 by U.S. News & World Report for having the best online graduate education programs. This curriculum and instruction master's program is taught by the same nationally recognized faculty who teach on campus.
- In consultation with your faculty adviser, you will choose 15 credits to create a program of study that consists of specialized classes and other courses relevant to your professional interests. This may include higher-level academic content courses in your subject. When you apply, you will identify your subject area of interest so that you may be linked with an appropriate faculty adviser.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Trends and Issues in Science, Technology, Engineering, and Mathematics (STEM) Education
- Students' Mathematical Thinking
- Analysis of Research in Mathematics Education
- Science Teaching and Learning
- Precollege Engineering Education
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesEducation Mathematics General Engineering & Technology View 1194 other Masters in Education in United States
- A baccalaureate degree from a regionally accredited U.S. institution or a tertiary (postsecondary) degree that is deemed comparable to a four-year bachelor's degree from a regionally accredited U.S. institution.
- Official transcripts from each institution attended
- GRE or GMAT
- All applicants are expected to have earned a junior/senior grade point average of 3.0 or higher.
- English Proficiency
- References (2)
- Personal Statement — Describe your motivation for undertaking graduate studies in statistics.
- Writing Sample
International28500 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 950 USD per credit during 12 months.
National28500 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 950 USD per credit during 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.