The Environmental Engineering and Sustainable Energy degree from Rovira i Virgili University provides you the training to be qualified for jobs as:
- Responsible of Energy, Enviroment and Quality Departments
- Responsible of Energy Production Plants (cogeneration, combined cycles, wind farms, photovoltaic farms, industrial organisation)
- Responsible of Waste Treatment Plants
- Responsible of Wastewater Treatment Plants
- Technician in Engineering, Consulting and Certification Companies
- R&D&I Laboratories and Institutes
- Secondary and High Education Teaching
- Creation of their own enterprises
- Realisation of projects on request
- Eco-efficient Process Design
- Sustainability Tools
- Environmental and Energy Legislation
- Renewable Energy Technologies
- Energy Efficiency in Industry and Transport
- Environmental and Energy Managemen
- Management and Valorisation of Wastes
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesEnvironmental Engineering Sustainable Energy Environmental Sciences View 5 other Masters in Environmental Engineering in Spain
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
Bachelor Degree (up to a maximum of 30 points, on the basis of the following order)
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering: up to a maximum of 30 points,
- Bachelor's Degree in Science or Architecture: up to a maximum of 25 points 25
- Other: 0 points.
Evaluation of the transcript of the official university degree that gives access to the master's programme: up to a maximum of 40 points.
Competence in English higher than the minimum level required (level B2). If you don’t owns a certificate, you will be asked to do an interview evaluating oral comprehension, writing and reading: up to a maximum of 10 points
Complementary Training related with the content of the Master's programme and professional experience (proof must be provided): up to a maximum of 10 points.
Other activities, such as foreign stays, motivation, recommendation letters, personal interview: up to a maximum of 10 points.
International4442 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 4442 EUR for the full programme during 12 months.
EU/EEA2782 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2782 EUR for the full programme during 12 months.
- 2782€ for students from the UE, Iceland, Norway, Liechtenstein, Switzerland and Andorra, or resident in Spain
- Rest of students: €4,442.
Living costs for Tarragona
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.