Specifically, the master's degree in Computer Security Engineering and Artificial Intelligence offered by Universitat Rovira i Virgili:
- provides students with the skills to use advanced ICT for designing and implementing safe intelligent systems.
- provides students with the skills to use advanced ICT to ensure the safety of information in applications, services and ICT systems and the privacy of their users.
- provides students with the skills to lead, manage and carry out ICT systems projects based on Artificial Intelligence.
- provides students with the skills to innovate and conduct research in the field of Computer Security and Artificial Intelligence.
Career opportunitiesThe Master's produces professionals with the skills to work in the following positions, among others:Head of Computer Security and Artificial Intelligence projects.Management of groups of developers for Computer Security and Artificial Intelligence projects.Analyst of advanced ICT applications, particularly in the ambits of Computer Security and Artificial Intelligence.Academic and research career in universities and research centres.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Computer Forensics
- Biometric Identification
- Multi-agent Systems
- Computer Vision and Pattern Recognition
- Neuronal and Evolutionary Computation (NEC)
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesComputer Sciences Human Computer Interaction Artificial Intelligence View 28 other Masters in Computer Sciences in Spain
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
The Master's degree is designed for graduates in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Telecommunications, Physics, Mathematics and related fields.Students wishing to study the master's degree should possess the following personal and academic qualities:Bachelor's degree in computer engineeringKnowledge of Engineering Programming and Mathematics.Personal maturity and skills deriving from their previous university training that will be strengthened and improved further by the master's degree (e.g. work planning, knowledge of information research tools, oral and written communications skills, English, the ability to work in a team or autonomously).
International2913 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 2913 EUR per year and a duration of 12 months.
EU/EEA2913 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 2913 EUR per year and a duration of 12 months.
Students with degrees from other countries will be charged an academic tax of €218.15 the first time they enrol only
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.