The Master in Cognitive Systems and Interactive Media at Pompeu Fabra University is based on the convergence of three fields of knowledge:
- cognitive science
- interactive technology
- interactive media.
The program will achieve its goal through a fundamental interdisciplinary approach to instill a deep understanding of the design, construction, development, deployment and analysis of CSIM artifacts combined with the practical skills to realize them. The CSIM program aims at training integrators of such CSIM artifacts.
More informationVisit official programme website
- Adaptive Behaviour
- Advanced Concepts and Methods in Cognitive Systems
- Advanced Interface Design
- Cognitive Systems: theory and models
- 12 months
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesCognitive Sciences View 5 other Masters in Cognitive Sciences in Spain
- Official undergraduate degree/diploma (or a bachelor's degree, a degree in engineering or architecture, diplomas, technical engineering and technical architecture diplomas, or, for foreign qualifications, the equivalent qualification awarded by an accredited higher education institution) and the academic transcript of the accredited official training with the average grade at the university of origin. Degrees in any academic field of study will be accepted
- Curriculum Vitae in English
- A letter of motivation in English, stating the candidate's interest in following the master's programme (600 to 800 words)
- Al least one letter of recommendation in English (academic)
- Proof of English Language (level B2.1)
- ID Card
International5750 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 5750 EUR per year and a duration of 12 months.
EU/EEA3302 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 3302 EUR per year and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €6000 to cover your tuition fees.