European and Global Law at Pompeu Fabra University in Spain combines transnational, international, comparative, and global perspectives with a European emphasis, thus transcending the narrow, domestic views of the law that have been characteristic of many law studies for centuries. It also adopts a theoretical as well as a practical approach.
Who is it for?
The aim is to provide the necessary legal skills and tools for lawyers who plan to:
- address legal problems in different countries of the world, and wish to be prepared to operate in different legal environments and cultures.
- A Europe of rights: the European Convention on Human
- Rights and the EU Charter of Fundamental Rights
- International Relations and Global Governance
- Constitutional Law
- International Foundations of Corporate Taxation
- Constitutional Law and Globalization
- Sustainable Business Law
- 12 months
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesEuropean Law Civil & Private Law Legal Studies View 6 other Masters in European Law in Spain
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Official undergraduate degree/diploma, minimum 240 ECTS, in Law, Labour Relations, Criminology, Political Sciences, Philosophy, Politics and Economics, Economics, Administration and Business Management, Philosophy, Sociology, or equivalents.
- Academic transcript of the accredited official training with the average grade at the university of origin.
- Proof of English language (level B2)
- A cover letter explaining the candidate’s international vocation for global law or comparative law.
- Identity Card or Passport.
International5749 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 5749 EUR per year during 12 months.
EU/EEA1800 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1800 EUR per year during 12 months.
Living costs for Barcelona
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.