We offer a master degree in Digital Business Strategy at the Accadis International School Bad Homburg. Inspiring positions await you in corporate strategy, as well as international project and process management, online marketing and customer relationship management, management consulting or Industry 4.0.
As an accadis student, you will enjoy the proximity to the European financial metropolis Frankfurt am Main. Whether by train or car, you can be at the Frankfurt Airport to travel all over the world or in Frankfurt City, with its impressive banking district, downtown, the museums, or the "Zeil" shopping mile, in no time at all.
- Real-Life Consulting Case | Full-time format
- Work-based projects in Strategy, Finance, Marketing and Internationality | Part-time format
- Optional internship in Germany or abroad | Full-time format
- Learning from expert practitioners
- Lectures by renowned company representatives
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
Programme StructureCourses include:
- International Strategic Challenges
- Communication Skills
- Applied Global Strategy
- Digital Transformation Strategy
- Business Ethics
- Research Methods and Academic Writing
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
- Apply before , EEA/EU
- Apply before , National
DisciplinesBusiness Administration View 117 other Masters in Business Administration in Germany
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- curriculum vitae (CV)|personal resume
- official diploma and transcript of records of your Bachelor’s degree
- translation into English or German of the official diploma and transcript of records of your Bachelor degree if not in English in the original
- higher secondary school leaving certificate
- health insurance – please note that on application we do not yet require evidence of your international health insurance coverage. Nevertheless, by the start of the program you will need to provide proof of insurance, as this is necessary for enrollment into the program.
- passport photograph
- English language proficiency certificate
- a letter of motivation|statement of purpose
International12500 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 25000 EUR for the full programme during 24 months.
National12500 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 25000 EUR for the full programme during 24 months.
Living costs for Aachen
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.