The Management of Creative Industries programme of bbw University of Applied Sciences looks mainly onto the transversal subjects of different creative industries. It also can apply new emerging competences such as trans-sectorial intellectual property management, crowd funding and community based marketing.
Management of creative industries follows a holistic approach. Management traditions and the crafts of the sectors are still relatively different. On the other side, transversal competences emerge, which are specific to more or less all sectors of the creative economy. Additionally, the sectorial break-up of the creative economy is shifting drastically - creative industries are increasingly characterized by a growing interdisciplinary dynamic. Disruptive innovations, the profession's specificities and constantly new inputs will enhance the challenge to keep the open, holistic approach without becoming pointless and superficial. Therefore, it is important to set up a very concrete "hands on" education so that we can keep our promise towards the students.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Theory of Science and Methods in research
- Cross Functional Analysis of CCI
- Innovation Development
- Intellectual Property Management and Branding
- The Power of Sharing: Community Driven Marketing
- Methods of CCI Management
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesManagement, Organisation & Leadership View 210 other Masters in Management, Organisation & Leadership in Germany
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- A Bachelor's degree (or equivalent) of at least six semesters at a university (or equivalent institution), a technical college in Germany, or an equivalent institution abroad with a minimum grade: "Satisfactory" is required for acceptance into the Management of Creative Industries Master's Program.
- Good English language skills on Level B2 of the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages are required for the course.
- Study course contract
- Copy of Bachelor's degree
- Copy of transcript of records/ mark sheets
- Copy of passport
International6540 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 13080 EUR for the full programme during 24 months.
EU/EEA6540 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 13080 EUR for the full programme during 24 months.
Living costs for Berlin
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.