- Modules in the course include: strategic management, leadership competence, consumer behaviour and applied market research. A marketing-oriented simulation game and the use of case studies are also part of the course. The course provides students with specific knowledge about selected international marketing management topics and various research methodologies. Offering modules with a strong practical approach prepares our students to meet to the challenges of the global marketplace.
- The students typically study in Giessen the first year. Here they gain the theoretical and practical foundations for their master's degree through lectures, case studies and project work.
- Students with a bachelor's degree having at least 210 ECTS can complete their postgraduate course in the third semester with the master's thesis.
- Students with fewer ECTS in their Business Administration degree must earn an additional 30 ECTS by studying abroad, completing an internship, or taking additional modules in Germany.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Strategic Brand Management
- Digital Marketing
- Social Marketing
- Sales & Business Development
- Global Marketing Strategy
- Entrepreneurship, Products & Innovation
- Marketing Analytics.
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
Students pursue the postgraduate course after completing an undergraduate degree in Business Administration. The minimum prerequisite is an overall academic performance equivalent to 2.2 or better according to the German scoring system. The undergraduate degree relevant for admission must primarily consist of business administration subjects (minimum of 50%). In addition, 10 ECTS in maths/statistics are desired. Good English language skills and basic German language skills are also required and must be certified. For questions regarding entry requirements or the application procedure please contact the course coordinator.
InternationalFreeTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 0 EUR per semester and a duration of 18 months.
NationalFreeTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 0 EUR per semester and a duration of 18 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.