- The digitization of the working world, demographic changes and globalization have all placed considerable challenges on the way a company manages its human resources. These developments are included in this postgraduate course, which serves to enable graduates to assume the responsibilities of managerial positions and staff functions in the human resources departments of medium size and large corporations.
- In addition to the broad spectrum of professional training that includes a high level of practical application, students develop their ability to work independently in solving complex issues in business administration. Although human resources is the core discipline focussed on in the postgraduate course, related disciplines such as strategic management and controlling are also given due treatment.
- Students learn in relatively small groups, allowing the systematic use of interactive learning methods (business simulation games, labs, case studies and behaviour training).
- The high quality of education this postgraduate course provides is characterized by its international focus (with several modules taught in English and the opportunity for students to spend a semester abroad) as well as its practical focus (presentations as part of lecture assignments, projects, field trips helping students to make personal contacts in practical situations). The purpose of the application oriented course is to qualify students to use research findings and implement these in the best possible way.
More informationVisit official programme website
- The curriculum consists primarily of compulsory modules. Students can select an optional module at the end of year one.
- You can find the complete curriculum in the course description on the corresponding German page or in the course guidelines. Module descriptions are provided in the module catalogue.
- The postgraduate course in Human Resource Management takes one and a half years (three semesters) to complete. Students who have completed a three and a half year undergraduate degree in Business Administration require a total of 90 credit points to graduate. In the course a strong emphasis is placed on practical applications based on theoretical principles. The purpose of this application oriented course is to qualify students to use research findings and implement these in the best possible way.
- 18 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesHuman Resource Management View 15 other Masters in Human Resource Management in Germany
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
International applicants who have earned an undergraduate degree abroad must apply vie the uni-assist online portal.
InternationalFreeTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 0 EUR per semester and a duration of 18 months.
NationalFreeTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 0 EUR per semester and a duration of 18 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €6000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.