The purpose of the Organizational Leadership program of Omega Graduate School is to equip graduates to implement qualities of effective leadership in an organization.
The program is designed to improve the work of persons at every level of organizational participation, including entry-level employees, CEOs, board members, consultants, and educators. Required courses of the OL track are listed below in the sequence in which they are offered. In addition to the 10 required courses, students may complete an optional practicum.
- Foundations of Human Behavior
- Theories of Organizational Behavior
- Transformational Leadership
- Human Relation Skills in a Pluralistic Society
- Communication Skills and Assertiveness
- Fundraising in Nonprofit Organizations
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesOrganisational Behaviour Leadership View 281 other Masters in Organisational Behaviour in United States
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Apply Online or download an application to submit by mail
- Request official transcripts to be sent directly to Omega Graduate School
- Submit three letters of recommendation
- Bachelor’s Degree or its equivalent
- GPA of 3.0 in undergraduate studies
- Minimum of 3 years of professional experience
- Validation of your professional experience, certification, and/or credentials
- Must be 25 years of age or older
International6600 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 6600 USD per year during 24 months.
National6600 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 6600 USD per year during 24 months.
- $13,200 Total
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.