Pharmacology from University of Pretoria has grown to be one of the largest health training institutions in the country and boasts an undergraduate student corps of over 6 000.
Students at Pharmacology from University of Pretoria will:
- be part of a new generation of health professionals
- get outcomes-based and problem-orientated training
- Dissertation: Pharmacology
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesPharmacology View 7 other Masters in Pharmacology in South Africa
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- BScHons degree with pharmacology modules or an appropriate four-year bachelor’s degree equivalent to the Honours NQF level 8
- Additional work/modules may be required in order to reach the desired level of competency
- Undergraduate FAR 381 and FAR 382 (or equivalent thereof) must be completed. In exceptional circumstances undergraduate pharmacology may be taken with the postgraduate year.
International1123 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1123 USD per year during 12 months.
National1123 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1123 USD per year during 12 months.
R19 775 per annum
Living costs for Pretoria
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.