Human Physiology from University of Pretoria has grown to be one of the largest health training institutions in the country and boasts an undergraduate student corps of over 6 000.
Students at Human Physiology from University of Pretoria will:
- be part of a new generation of health professionals
- gain outcomes-based and problem-orientated trainings
- Dissertation: Human physiology
- Applied research methodology
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesHuman Medicine Physiotherapy Health Sciences View 291 other Masters in Health Sciences in South Africa
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Relevant honours degree or relevant four-year bachelor’s degree or relevant bachelor’s degree with applicable practical (work) experience
- Additional work/modules may be required in order to reach the desired level of competency.
International1110 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1110 EUR per year during 12 months.
National1110 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1110 EUR per year during 12 months.
R18 960 per annum
Living costs for Pretoria
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.