Since its inception, it has grown to be one of the largest health training institutions in the country and boasts an undergraduate and postgraduate student corps of over 6 000.
Students who join this Faculty will be part of a new generation of health professionals. The Faculty’s training is outcomes-based and problem-orientated – a unique way of looking at patients and their health. The Environmental Health programme is offered by University of Pretoria.
More informationVisit official programme website
- Dissertation: Environmental health
- Scientific writing
- Learning in public health
- Applied research methodology
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesHealth Sciences Environmental Sciences View 195 other Masters in Health Sciences in South Africa
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- A four-year bachelor’s degree is required or an honours degree.
- In the case of a three-year bachelor’s degree also applicable practical (work) experience as prescribed by the University plus any other additional work deemed necessary by the head of department:
- With the proviso that the head of department will have the discretion to decide whether the prerequisite qualification or the qualification plus work experience would be acceptable for admission to the proposed field of study.
International1844 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 1844 EUR per year and a duration of 12 months.
National922 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 922 EUR per year and a duration of 12 months.
R18 110 per annum
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.