Dentistry Oral Surgery (Coursework) from University of Pretoria has grown to be one of the largest health training institutions in the country and boasts an undergraduate student corps of over 6 000.
Students at Dentistry Oral Surgery (Coursework) from University of Pretoria will:
- be part of a new generation of health professionals.
- get outcomes-based and problem-orientated training
- Anatomy and principles of surgery
- Maxillo-facial radiology and principles of surgery
- Clinical training
- Mini-dissertation: Oral Surgery
- Oral surgery
- Applied research methodology
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesHuman Medicine Dentistry Health Sciences View 264 other Masters in Health Sciences in South Africa
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
Make sure to cover your health, travel, and stay while studying abroad. Even global coverages can miss important items, so make sure your student insurance ticks all the following:
- Additional medical costs (i.e. dental)
- Repatriation, if something happens to you or your family
- Home contents and baggage
- Legal aid
We partnered with Aon to provide you with the best affordable student insurance, for a carefree experience away from home.Get your student insurance now
Start from €0.53/day, free cancellation any time.
Remember, countries and universities may have specific insurance requirements. To learn more about how student insurance work at University of Pretoria and/or in South Africa, please visit Student Insurance Portal.
- BChD degree and Postgraduate Diploma in Dentistry (PGDipDent) with Oral Surgery (or equivalent)
- A cumulative weighted average of at least 65% for Oral Surgery at PGDip level
International2534 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2534 EUR per year during 12 months.
National1267 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1267 EUR per year during 12 months.
SA and SADC countries citizens - R21 660 per annum
Living costs for Pretoria
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.