Welcome to the accredited International Business and Economics master programme offered by the Faculty of Business and Economics at the Schmalkalden University of Applied Sciences. We are highly committed to being an educational institution of excellence in the fields of business and economics.
What we offer
Located in a historic city almost in the geographical center of Germany, we aim at an international group of students and expect more than two-thirds of our master students to have an international background and to come from different countries. A modern campus building with state-of-the-art technology, a high level of interaction between students and faculty members, and small groups of students working together provide a learning environment you may not find elsewhere.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Philosophv of Science
- Political Philosophv
- Economic Philosophv
- Marketing Research
- Linear Regression in Economics and Business
- Management Control Systems
- Investment Appraisal
- Organisational Behaviour
- Strategic and International Human Resource Management
- Strategic Brand Management
- Marketing Communications
- Intercultural Management
- Business in Hispanic America
- Automotive Technologv Management
- Purchasing Strategy
- Industrial Economics
- Competition Policv and Regulation
- Labour Economics
- Regional & urban Economics
- Institutional Economics
- International Monetarv Economics
- International Financial Markets and Portfolio Selection Theory
- International and European Economic Law
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
The following application documents are required:
- application form
- proof of the general qualification for university entrance (officially authenticated copies of certificates, in German or English)
- Copy of birth certificate and passport
- Copy of certificates of successfully passed DSH- or TestDaf-examination
- Proof of insurance for enrollment at a German university
- proof of a monthly income of at least 500 euros to meet expenses
- (During registration please bring one passport photo for your Schmalkalden University of Applied Sciences student ID.)
Living costs for Schmalkalden
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.