Main Objectives of the Integrated Urban Development and Design - Reflective Urban Practice programme offered by Bauhaus University Weimar :
Become an urban curator, the competent and reflective expert for the urban realm. Train in
- Research-based analysis of urban design and urban planning and their impact on society
- Urban strategies
- Interrelations to rural development
- Project development
- Stakeholder mediation and process-oriented development
- Urban Sociology
- Global interrelations and interdependencies of urban solutions
- Circular Urbanism: Metabolism-based Planning Strategies for Rural-Urban Transformation in Ethiopia
- Computational Urban Analysis and Simulation
- Parametric Urban Design and Analysis
- Struggle for Space, Struggle for Identity
- Advanced Computational Design Methods
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
- Apply before , EEA/EU
DisciplinesArchitecture Design Urban Planning View 18 other Masters in Architecture in Germany
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
Make sure to cover your health, travel, and stay while studying abroad. Even global coverages can miss important items, so make sure your student insurance ticks all the following:
- Additional medical costs (i.e. dental)
- Repatriation, if something happens to you or your family
- Home contents and baggage
- Legal aid
We partnered with Aon to provide you with the best affordable student insurance, for a carefree experience away from home.Get your student insurance now
Start from €0.53/day, free cancellation any time.
Remember, countries and universities may have specific insurance requirements. To learn more about how student insurance work at Bauhaus University Weimar and/or in Germany, please visit Student Insurance Portal.
- The admission requirement is an undergraduate degree with a minimum grade of “good” in a technically relevant field from a German university that enables the graduate to enter the profession, a degree from a civil service technical university or a degree from a state or state recognised academy or equivalent degree from an international university.
- letter of motivation
- Certificate of qualification for university admission
- Your CV
InternationalFreeTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 0 EUR per year during 24 months.
EU/EEAFreeTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 0 EUR per year during 24 months.
There are no tuition fees but a semester contribution of approx. 160 EUR per semester.
Living costs for Weimar
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.