The Master of Project Management (Advanced) from the Swinburne University of Technology takes an entrepreneurial perspective to provide a unique focus on managing complex, high risk and innovative projects.
This postgraduate program provides a unique opportunity for students to gain specialised entrepreneurship and innovation knowledge through research. In the research component, students have the opportunity to apply and extend the knowledge gained throughout their studies by understanding and applying the research process. This option is intended for students who want to focus on a particular area of their career or consultancy, or as preparation for their PhD.
Aims and objectives
- Upon successfully completing the Master of Project Management (Advanced), graduates will be able to:
- demonstrate coherent and advanced knowledge of key project management principles, standards and practice.
- critically evaluate project management theories, methodologies and frameworks in a range of business, management, entrepreneurial and industry contexts
- critically analyse problems from interdisciplinary perspectives and multiple points of view to establish innovative solutions
- communicate in a proficient and professional manner and operate as an effective leader or member of a team
- critically evaluate, justify and articulate appropriate responses to ethical issues and dilemmas in project management environments.
- apply critical thinking to promote new and innovative approaches to project management in various
- business and entrepreneurial contexts
- develop a critical understanding of the fundamental principles and methods of applied research in
- project management practice
- apply knowledge of research principles and methods to plan and execute a piece of independent
- research in project management practice.
More informationVisit official programme website
- Research Methodology
- Enterprise Project
- Corporate Financial Management
- Project Management for Business Development
- Strategic Project Management
- Leading Complex Projects
- Contemporary Issues in Business Analysis
- Technology Essentials for Managers
- Project Governance and Resource Management
- The Risk Management Spectrum
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesProject Management View 84 other Masters in Project Management in Australia
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
CRICOS code 092699J
- a recognised bachelor degree in any discipline OR
- a Graduate Certificate of Project Management OR
- a Masters Qualifying Program which is available to International applicants
International36480 AUD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 36480 AUD per year and a duration of 24 months.
National28480 AUD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 28480 AUD per year and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.