A master's degree improves earning potential and career advancement opportunities for nurses. With our professors' instruction and experience, in the RN to MSN program of Oklahoma Baptist University you can develop the knowledge needed to pursue opportunities in nursing education or global nursing.
- Designed for working professionals
- Courses offered online
- Courses offered in flexible intensive sessions
- Courses taught by faculty in area of expertise
- Option to exit with a BSN
Why Choose OBU?
Oklahoma Baptist University is a leader in Nursing Education. OBU is here to help you become a leader in the healthcare field. Through your practicum, you will have the ability to interact with community and global leaders and students alike as you hone your skills to assume leadership roles.
Our professors work with you to craft projects and practica (or clinical experiences) in line with your educational goals. Your Capstone Project will be designed by you as you look to a current or future educational or global issue that needs to be addressed. Your RN-MSN program is as creative as your imagination.
Engaging and Practical Instruction
You and your peers will engage in discussions regarding current issues and topics in the healthcare industry. You are challenged to think in ways that assist you to make quality decisions and to lead others through complex decisions. The RN-MSN from OBU will assist you to move into new leadership positions.
OBU integrates a biblical worldview to help you strengthen your professional ethic. You will be encouraged to put into practice character qualities that make you a stronger leader in the classroom, at work and at home. As a graduate, we want you to succeed, and we want you to succeed in doing what is right.
More informationVisit official programme website
- Research and Evidence for Health Care
- Professional Formation
- Nursing Management for Collaborative Practice
- Practicum: Population Focused Health
- Community and Population Health
- Health Care and Nursing Informatics
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesNursing View 241 other Masters in Nursing in United States
- Cumulative GPA of at least 2.8
- Graduated from a State Board of Nursing approved program and/or a program nationally approved nursing accrediting body
- Proof of, and maintenance of, unencumbered licensure to practice as a Registered Nurse in Oklahoma and/or another state
- For progression to the MSN program, the student must meet MSN admission criteria
- Credit for courses listed below will be held in escrow. The student will receive 46 credit escrow hours upon successful completion of the program
- Application for Admission
- Official Academic Transcript
- A current Resume
- Statement of Purpose
- Two Recommendation Forms
- Apply for Financial Aid
- TOEFL or IELTS scores
- Passport copy
- Transcripts and degree evaluation
International550 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 550 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
National550 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 550 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Getting a Student Visa
This is an online programme. You can attend from the comfort of your chair! So you don't need a student visa!
Apply and win up to €6000 to cover your tuition fees.