The Barcelona GSE Master in Economics and Finance at Pompeu Fabra University students who complete this program will acquire an excellent grounding and deep understanding of the field's foundations, applications, and policies covering theoretical and empirical approaches.
The Economics Program course listing is broad enough to offer students specialized training in a number of areas:
- Macroeconomics with a focus on monetary and fiscal policy
- Labor and public economics
- International economics
- Development economics
- Business and market organization
- Behavioral and experimental economics
- Financial economics
More informationVisit official programme website
- Advanced Econometric Methods
- Advanced Macroeconomics
- Advanced Microeconomics
- Econometric Methods
- 9 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesEconomics Finance View 35 other Masters in Finance in Spain
- Official undergraduate degree/diploma (or a bachelor's degree, a degree in engineering or architecture, diplomas, technical engineering and technical architecture diplomas, or, for foreign qualifications, the equivalent qualification awarded by an accredited higher education institution)
- Academic transcript of the accredited official training with the average grade at the university of origin. Degrees in any academic field of study will be accepted.
- Curriculum Vitae in English.
- A letter of motivation in English (600 to 800 words).
- Al least one letter of recommendation (academic).
- A document proving proficiency in English
- Identity Document or Passport.
International16500 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 16500 EUR per year and a duration of 9 months.
EU/EEA16500 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 16500 EUR per year and a duration of 9 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €6000 to cover your tuition fees.