The University of California, Riverside Professional Flex MBA program is for professionals who want to build their professional skill sets without interrupting their careers. With a highly flexible curriculum, you can tailor the program to your professional aspirations.
The Professional MBA mirrors the full-time MBA with the same curriculum and the same world-class faculty. You will learn from distinguished scholars and practitioners who have unmatched academic credentials and pursue new applied research projects. The Professional MBA can be completed in as little as under five quarters, or over the course of several years as you drive your career forward.
Launch a Successful Career
- The Career Development Center (CDC) at the A. Gary Anderson Graduate School of Management is a comprehensive, career-focused resource center for all graduate business students at UC Riverside. Our goal is to ensure that every AGSM student is equipped with the tools necessary to succeed in their internships, job searches and ultimately as business leaders throughout the world.
- The CDC staff works closely with all students, individually and in group settings, to customize internship and job search strategies and personalize recommendations to support each individual’s goals.
- The Fieldwork in Management is a required MBA internship, which builds your resume with MBA-level work experience.
- Advance your skills in a professional setting and apply knowledge gained from your MBA coursework.
- Students complete their full-time internship in summer, and part-time internships are carried out in the fall, winter and spring quarters of the academic year.
- 15 months
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Master in Business Administration (MBA) View 1581 other Masters in Business Administration in United States
- A bachelor's degree, or its equivalent, from an accredited institution. The degree must represent the completion of a program equivalent in subject matter and scholarship to that offered by the University of California.
- A minimum of a 3.0 undergraduate GPA or B-equivalent (if GPA is not on a 4.0 scale). We recommend that you check with the graduate program as they may have a higher standard for their GPA requirements. If your GPA is below this, follow up with the graduate program you are interested. Applications are reviewed in their entirety and the program can look at your other components and advise you on potential admission.
- All applications are initially reviewed by the graduate program before a recommendation is submitted to the Graduate Division for final approval. Please visit your the graduate program's website you are interested in for any program specific requirements.
International91776 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1434 USD per credit during 15 months.
National91776 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1434 USD per credit during 15 months.
Living costs for Riverside
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.