Since its inception, it has grown to be one of the largest health training institutions in the country and boasts an undergraduate and postgraduate student corps of over 6 000.
Students who join this Faculty will be part of a new generation of health professionals. The Faculty’s training is outcomes-based and problem-orientated – a unique way of looking at patients and their health. The Internal Medicine (Coursework) programme is offered by University of Pretoria.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Physiotherapeutic anatomy
- Clinical physiotherapy: Internal medicine
- Applied research methodology
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Deadline passed
DisciplinesHuman Medicine Health Sciences View 192 other Masters in Health Sciences in South Africa
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- The BPhysio degree or an equivalent qualification.
- Registration as a physiotherapist with the Health Professions Council of South Africa.
- Students must also hold at least a part-time position, deemed applicable for master's degree studies by the head of department.
- Candidates will be required to provide proof of having successfully completed applicable postgraduate modules in clinical fields of specialisation, e.g. Orthopaedic Manual Therapy 1, before the MPhysio degree will be conferred.
- During the MPhysio studies, students must participate in formal departmental instruction and/or research programmes of at least 60 hours per year.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.