Gynaecological Oncology (Coursework) from University of Pretoria has grown to be one of the largest health training institutions in the country and boasts an undergraduate student corps of over 6 000.
Students at Gynaecological Oncology (Coursework) from University of Pretoria will:
- be part of a new generation of health professionals.
- get outcomes-based and problem-orientated trainings
- Dissertation: Medical subspecialities
- Gynaecological oncology for medical subspecialities
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesPublic Health Human Medicine Health Sciences View 265 other Masters in Health Sciences in South Africa
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Registration as a specialist in the base or one of the base specialities of the Health Professions Council of South Africa (HPCSA) against the relevant subspeciality
- Appointed against an HPCSA-approved training number
International2519 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2519 EUR per year during 24 months.
National1259 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1259 EUR per year during 24 months.
SA and SADC countries citizens - R21 660 per annum
Living costs for Pretoria
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.