Cardiology (Coursework) from University of Pretoria has grown to be one of the largest health training institutions in the country and boasts an undergraduate student corps of over 6 000.
Students at Cardiology (Coursework) from University of Pretoria will:
- be part of a new generation of health professionals.
- get outcomes-based and problem-orientated trainings
- Cardioloy for medical subspecialities
- Dissertation: Medical subspecialities
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesPublic Health Human Medicine Health Sciences View 269 other Masters in Health Sciences in South Africa
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Registration as a specialist in the base or one of the base specialities of the Health Professions Council of South Africa (HPCSA) against the relevant subspeciality
- Appointed against an HPCSA-approved training number
International1308 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1308 USD per year during 24 months.
National1308 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1308 USD per year during 24 months.
R22 575 per annum
Living costs for Pretoria
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.