Whether it be preparing you to serve increasingly diverse populations, devising effective measures of student performance, or enhancing teaching methods for those with learning disabilities, the research-based Research, Evaluation, Measurement, and Statistics (REMS) at the University of California, Riverside will equip you with the knowledge, skills, and hands-on experience to tackle real world challenges facing educators today.
You can choose to earn a master's degree in one of the following specializations: Education, Society, and Culture; Educational Psychology; Neuroscience and Education; Research, Evaluation, Measurements, and Statistics (REMS); Special Education and Autism.
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Quantitative Methods
- Educational Research: Advanced Statistics
- Structural Equation Modeling
- Multilevel Models
- Advanced Educational and Psychological Measurement and Evaluation
- Qualitative Research Methodologies in Education
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesEducation Educational Research Statistics View 452 other Masters in Educational Research in United States
- Upload an unofficial transcript for every college and university attended in the application prior to submitting/paying the application fee.
- Acquire three letters of recommendation from academic sources.
- The Statement of Purpose is your opportunity to discuss your intent for pursuing a degree in this particular graduate program and how it aligns with your career objectives. The Statement of Purpose essay should then list the faculty member(s) you wish to work with, highlighting the specific research interests you have in common.
- The Personal History Statement is about your background, culture, economic and social experiences, and how those elements have led you to pursue a graduate degree.
- The writing sample should be a final class paper submitted for a previous course on any topic. Not to exceed 30 pages.
- Request TOEFL or IELTS scores electronically from the testing center to be sent to UCR.
International17696 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 8848 USD per semester during 12 months.
National17696 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 8848 USD per semester during 12 months.
In-State7628 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 3814 USD per semester during 12 months.
Living costs for Riverside
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Interested in financing your studies? Find a student loan that works for you.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.