The program will also enhance your leadership skills as well as your abilities for creative teamwork.
The Master in International Marketing from Technische Hochschule Nürnberg encompasses a wide range of subjects which provide students with a comprehensive and up-to-date knowledge of international marketing. They include key theories and concepts as well as the ability to apply a significant range of professional skills, practices and techniques in marketing, sales and planning departments of multinational companies, international corporations or other global institutions.
The style of lecture tends to be participative, and classes frequently incorporate case analysis and discussions. There will also be group work sessions and opportunities for supervised project work, field investigations and visits, as well as individual research.
The master program is a full-time, 3 semesters program consisting of two semesters of teaching and one semester for writing the thesis.
- 42 ECTS in compulsory modules
- 24 ECTS in electives
- 24 ECTS for master's thesis
Fields of work, Job profiles
Our graduates receive job offers for attractive positions with companies, like Coca Cola, Unilever, Adidas, IBM, and Daimler.
- Analysis and Access to International Markets
- Creation of International Market Offers
- International Marketing Tools
- Industrial Product and Market Development
- General Studies and Thesis
- Strategic Market Management
- 18 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesMarketing International Business Strategic Management View 127 other Masters in International Business in Germany
- A first Diploma/Bachelor degree from a full business program with a focus on marketing and an average of at least 1.5 or better (according to the German grading system). Find here a list of selected countries and its conversion of grades to the German system!
- If your grades are between 1.6 and 2.5 in the German grading system, you have to participate and pass the General Management Admission Test (GMAT score 550), GRE or you may be invited to pass our own Master Admission Test depending on the status of your other admission requirements and the decision of the admission committee.
- Proficiency in English
- Basic knowledge of German, equivalent to the level A1 of the Goethe-Institute
- a curriculum vitae in English (tabular form, please do not use handwriting)
An internship/practical experience of at least 20 weeks should either have been part of the Bachelor's studies or obtained prior to applying for the Master in International Marketing program.
InternationalFreeTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 0 EUR per year during 18 months.
NationalFreeTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 0 EUR per year during 18 months.
Students are required to pay EUR 127 as contribution fee to the Studentenwerk.
Living costs for Nuremberg
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.