The Master of Business Administration programme from the European School of Economics is designed to develop the personal and professional strengths of the individual student. The entrepreneurial education received at ESE is intended to assist individuals in defining their professional dream and put them on a specially tailored career path.
Key Components Of The MBA Programme:
- A choice of four specialisations – Marketing, International Finance, International Business and Entrepreneurship
- Full-time / part-time, compulsory attendance
- Three intakes per academic year – September, January and April – providing extra enrolment options
- The possibility of transferring between campuses in London, Milan, Florence and Rome on a per term basis
- Optional Internship
- Compact class sizes which help faculty cultivate a mentor relationship with students and provide the individual attention needed to discover their special skills and succeed in their chosen pathway
- The ESE International experience with students from around the world offers an invaluable opportunity to learn, network and make friends for life.
Graduates from the MBA programme possess:
- Strong analytical skills, capable of identifying and assessing strategicopportunities that may benefit an organisation in both the domestic and international market
- A solid understanding of the global business environment, trading systems, and geo and socio-political influences on investments, trade, and the economic landscape
- The flexibility and creativity necessaryto address challenges presented by a rapidly changing international business environment.
- Cross-cultural communication skills, capable of managing people, resources and information across cultural boundaries
- Engagement with extant theoretical and practical management literature and ideas that underpin management thought and practice
- A critical understanding of key areas of research in management and business studies
- An ability to understand how global-economic and technological influences shape the modern business world
- An understanding of the importance of key personal skills in management and their application in areas such as leadership, communication, presentation, and decision making
- Apply theories and concepts from the management literature and relateddisciplines to address managerial issues and problems
- Analyse and diagnose managerial problems and issues
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Financial Accounting
- Research and Quantitative Business Methods
- E-Business and E-Commerce
- Leadership, Governance and Corporate Sustainability
- Strategic Management
- Corporate Finance
- Managing People and Motivation
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
- Apply before
ESE practices rolling admissions, and therefore accepts applications for review throughout the academic year on a first-come, first-serve basis.
DisciplinesEconomics Business Administration Master in Business Administration (MBA) View 73 other Masters in Economics in Italy
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
Make sure to cover your health, travel, and stay while studying abroad. Even global coverages can miss important items, so make sure your student insurance ticks all the following:
- Additional medical costs (i.e. dental)
- Repatriation, if something happens to you or your family
- Home contents and baggage
- Legal aid
We partnered with Aon to provide you with the best affordable student insurance, for a carefree experience away from home.Get your student insurance now
Start from €0.53/day, free cancellation any time.
Remember, countries and universities may have specific insurance requirements. To learn more about how student insurance work at European School of Economics and/or in your country of interest, please visit Student Insurance Portal.
- Completed Online Application form
- An undergraduate honours degree at 2:2 or higher (diploma and transcripts)*, or an equivalent level professional qualification in a relevant field, followed by at least two year’s relevant management experience,ORSubstantial experience in a management or leadership role, typically in a middle or senior management post, where the applicant can demonstrate clear potential to operate at postgraduate level.
- Resume / CV + Personal Statement
- Two Recommendation Letters*
- ENGLISH Language requirements**: 6.5 IELTS, 90 iBT TOEFL or 232 CBT TOEFL (TOEFL cannot be used for VISA PURPOSE in UK), CAE 176-184 with no less than 162 in each score or Pearson Qualification 58-64 with no less than 42-49 in each component . Students have up to 90 days to submit their English Language Proficiency scores
- Photocopy of Passport/ ID document
- Photograph (passport-sized)
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International35000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 35000 EUR for the full programme during 12 months.
EU/EEA35000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 35000 EUR for the full programme during 12 months.
- Registration: £ 2.500,00
- Tuition: £ 35.000,00
Milan, Rome & Florence Campuses
- Registration: £ 2.500,00
- Tuition: € 35.000,00
Living costs for Florence
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
This programme is taught in different countries. Which country are you interested in?
- United Kingdom
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.