Focusing on scenarios and solutions, you’ll forge ahead with research – preparing you to start new ventures in business, or lead organisational change.
On course completion, students will have the opportunity to focus on a particular area of business study, or prepare for a PhD in the field.
Course descriptionThis Master of Business Administration (Executive) (Advanced) at Swinburne University of Technology focuses on leadership and change, strategic thinking, innovation and entrepreneurship, finance and ethical practices and social responsibility to equip graduates for career satisfaction and success.The course has a strong focus on solutions to business scenarios and is designed to equip students with the capacity to start new ventures or initiate organisational improvements successfully and to assist students to transition into higher executive management roles with a focus on achieving innovation and business success.This postgraduate program provides a unique opportunity for students to gain specialised business and administration knowledge through research. In the research component, students have the opportunity to apply and extend the knowledge gained throughout their studies by understanding and applying the research process. This option is intended for students who want to focus on a particular area of their career or consultancy, or as preparation for their PhD.Broadly, our Master of Business Administration (Executive) (Advanced) course is designed to:
- develop skilled and competent managers and leaders who are entrepreneurially oriented, globally aware and socially conscious in a world of uncertainty, change and complexity
- meet the demands of business and industry to achieve and sustain international competitive advantage
- enable students to have more rewarding and satisfying career outcomes.
- Global focus
- Entrepreneurship and innovation
- Life-long learning
Students will graduate with a unique blend of practical management skills, and research theory, further improving their prospects in business – and allowing for further study.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Accounting Information and Managerial Decision Making
- Research Methodology
- Delivering Innovation and Other High Risk Strategies
- Managerial Economics
- Opportunity Discovery, Creativity and Design
- Innovation Discovery and Technology Transfer
- Business Finance and Quantitative Analysis
- Business Information Systems for a Rapidly Changing World
- Corporate Governance
- Strategic and Entrepreneurial Marketing
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Executive MBA Master in Business Administration (MBA) View 280 other Masters in Business Administration in Australia
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
CRICOS code 095607E
- A recognised bachelor degree in any discipline PLUS a minimum of three years equivalent full-time relevant managerial experience or
- A Graduate Certificate of Business Administration Executive or
- Masters Qualifying Program is available to International applicants with three years equivalent full-time relevant managerial experience
International39680 AUD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 39680 AUD per year and a duration of 24 months.
National32480 AUD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 32480 AUD per year and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.