The Specializing Master in Design for Kids and Toys offered by POLI.design - Milan (Italy) aims to train a new generation of project professionals in terms of content and method, so that they are able to manage complex design processes in the world of products and services for children.
The purpose is to provide methods and tools to coordinate very different skills and to move safely among tangible constraints, such as security and regulation, and abstract objectives such as cultural, cognitive, pedagogical, playful and ethical ones.
Master in Design for Kids & Toys has three types of employment opportunities:
freelance professionals and consultants able of thinking, developing and managing product service system projects and educational activities (training, laboratories, workshops etc.);startuppers able of giving life to new businesses within offering for kids by taking cross-cutting opportunities in different sectors and areas (from technology to services);positions in research and development offices, technical office, marketing and communication of companies, agencies and institutions that have business related to the child system.Positions in retail specialized in the child system.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- User centered design;
- Ethnography as an approach to meta design research;
- The strategic approach to innovation in the toy sector;
- Strategic design and design process;
- The sustainable approach to innovation strategies in the toy industry;
- From the product to the system produced in the toy.
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , International
- for Italian / foreign citizens with a qualification obtained in Italy within January
- for Extra U.E. citizens within December
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- The Specializing Master is for candidates with a Laurea (equivalent to Bachelor of Science) or Laurea Magistrale/Specialistica (equivalent to Master of Science) in Engineering, Architecture, Industrial Design, Economics, Communication Sciences, Science of Education.
- For foreign applicants, equivalent academic qualifications will be considered in the related study systems.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International10000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 10000 EUR for the full programme during 12 months.
EU/EEA10000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 10000 EUR for the full programme during 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.