Throughout the Master of Business Administration (Executive) at Swinburne University of Technology course, you’ll tackle real-life business scenarios, designed to prepare you for the next step in your career – whether that be a move between management roles, or the leap up into executive leadership.
With a strong focus on innovation and preparation for change, this course gives graduates the skills to confidently navigate the fast-paced world of business.
This Master of Business Administration (Executive) course focuses on leadership and change, strategic thinking, innovation and entrepreneurship, finance and ethical practices and social responsibility to equip graduates for career satisfaction and success.
The course has a strong focus on solutions to business scenarios and is designed to equip students with the capacity to start new ventures or initiate organisational improvements successfully and to assist students to transition into higher executive management roles with a focus on achieving innovation and business success.
Broadly, our Master of Business Administration (Executive) course is designed to:
- develop skilled and competent managers and leaders who are entrepreneurially oriented, globally aware and socially conscious in a world of uncertainty, change and complexity
- meet the demands of business and industry to achieve and sustain international competitive advantage
- enable students to have more rewarding and satisfying career outcomes.
Our Master of Business Administration (Executive) is focused on developing students’ capabilities to operate in organisationally critical domains of practice that we have identified as fundamental to their own and their organisations’ success in today’s turbulent environment. These domains of practice are not the same as subjects or streams. These domains of practice cover:
- entrepreneurship and innovation
- life-long learning
On completion of the course, students’ career opportunities in business and management will be enhanced. Students will graduate with the skills to lead their organisation towards success, or further their studies in the field.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Accounting Information and Managerial Decision Making
- Strategic and Entrepreneurial Marketing
- Opportunity Discovery, Creativity and Design
- Business Finance and Quantitative Analysis
- Delivering Innovation and Other High Risk Strategies
- Managerial Economics
- 18 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Executive MBA Master in Business Administration (MBA) View 7 other Masters in Executive MBA in Australia
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
CRICOS code 095606F
- A recognised bachelor degree in any discipline PLUS a minimum of three (3) years equivalent full-time relevant managerial experience or
- successful completion of the Graduate Certificate of Business Administration (Executive
International39680 AUD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 39680 AUD per year and a duration of 18 months.
National32480 AUD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 32480 AUD per year and a duration of 18 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.