The Endodontology MClinDent at King's College London will develop your understanding and analysis of the research bases for clinical care and provide you with opportunities to interact with other graduate students specialising in prosthodontics and periodontology.
We provide extensive contemporary knowledge in endodontology, enabling students to attain clinical proficiency in endodontics to recognised specialist level, to relate endodontic care to other aspects of restorative dentistry, and to learn research methodology.
The course is designed for qualified dentists wanting to extend their knowledge and clinical practice in endodontology. The course has formal recognition for UK specialist training.
You will achieve clinical proficiency in endodontics to a recognised UK specialist level and have the opportunity to sit for the membership examination with the Royal College of Surgeons of Edinburgh.
- Recognised for UK specialist training.
- Preparation for the MRD RCS Edinburgh assessment, or equivalent mono-specialty membership examination.
- Strong links with other restorative specialties.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Science of Endodontology
- Clinical Endodontology
- Endodontology & Restorative Dentistry
- Complex Applied Clinical Cases
- Complex Applied Clinical Cases with Restorative Dentistry
- Applied Clinical Cases
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesDentistry View 127 other Masters in Dentistry in United Kingdom
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- A dental qualification plus at least two years post-qualification experience. FDS, MFDS or MJDF is desirable.
- A personal statement of up to 4,000 characters (maximum 2 pages) is required.
- A copy (or copies) of your official academic transcript(s), showing the subjects studied and marks obtained.
- One academic reference is required. A professional reference will be accepted if you have completed your qualifications over five years ago.
- Please also submit a separate CV.
International51360 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 51360 GBP per year during 36 months.
National21420 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 21420 GBP per year during 36 months.
4 year course: £16,080 per year
4 year course: £38,520 (2021/22)
Living costs for London
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.