The Endodontology MClinDent at King's College London will develop your understanding and analysis of the research bases for clinical care and provide you with opportunities to interact with other graduate students specialising in prosthodontics and periodontology.
- Recognised for UK specialist training.
- Preparation for the MRD RCS Edinburgh assessment, or equivalent mono-specialty membership examination.
- Strong links with other restorative specialties.
Career prospectsBy the end of our programme, which is formally recognised as part of UK specialist training, you will be a highly knowledgeable professional in endodontics at master's level, and proficient and skilful in related areas of restorative dentistry.
- Science of Endodontology
- Clinical Endodontology
- Endodontology & Restorative Dentistry
- Complex Applied Clinical Cases
- Complex Applied Clinical Cases with Restorative Dentistry
- Applied Clinical Cases
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Deadline passed
DisciplinesDentistry View 114 other Masters in Dentistry in United Kingdom
- A dental qualification plus at least two years post-qualification experience. FDS, MFDS or MJDF is desirable.
- A personal statement of up to 4,000 characters (maximum 2 pages) is required.
- A copy (or copies) of your official academic transcript(s), showing the subjects studied and marks obtained.
- Two references are required with at least one academic.
- Please also submit a separate CV.
International36675 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 36675 GBP per year and a duration of 36 months.
EU/EEA15300 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 15300 GBP per year and a duration of 36 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.