The Master of Aviation (Management) program also provides insight into the multiple facets of management, including organisational, regulatory, technical and business contexts, and their application in the air transportation industry.
The Master of Aviation (Management) from Swinburne University of Technology qualifies graduates to undertake leadership management roles in the aviation industry. The course, primarily, is designed to meet the needs of personnel currently involved in the aviation industry who wish to upgrade their skills at tertiary level in the area of aviation management. The course consists of both core and elective units. Elective units may be taken from either the Aviation Management or Aviation Human Factors units, or other electives at AQF level 9 as approved by the Aviation Postgraduate Course Coordinator.
The program will provide students with the necessary skills in the field of air transportation management within the aviation industry. It will provide insight into the multiple facets of management and its application in air transportation. The program has been developed in partnership with the aviation industry. One of the unique aspects is that authors and lecturers from a number of fields contribute to this teaching. This provides a range of diverse views, ideas and practical examples and broadens the students' understanding of aviation management.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Airline Operations Management
- Business and Strategy in Aviation
- Marketing in Aviation
- Capstone Research Experience
- Research Design and Methodology
- Environment & Sustainability Issues in Aviation
- Aviation Law and Air Transport Issues
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 18 months
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesAerospace Engineering Management, Organisation & Leadership View 328 other Masters in Management, Organisation & Leadership in Australia
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
CRICOS Provider Code 00111D
- To be eligible for consideration for entry, applicants are required to have a minimum Bachelor Honours qualification (AQF Level 8) or Graduate Diploma qualification (AQF Level 8) in any of the following disciplines: Aviation; Business; Economics; Finance; Management; Law; Marketing; Engineering.
- Applicants who are currently enrolled in the Aviation (Management) postgraduate nested suite will be considered for entry into the Masters course upon meeting the academic requirements of the Graduate Diploma of Aviation (Management).
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International30960 AUD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 30960 AUD per year during 18 months.
National28160 AUD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 28160 AUD per year during 18 months.
Living costs for Melbourne
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.