The course provides students with the advanced knowledge necessary to design, implement and manage human factors programs within the aviation industry and how to develop innovative effective management of contemporary and emerging aviation human factors issues and challenges.
On completion of the Master of Aviation (Human Factors) graduates will be able to:
- demonstrate high-level advanced knowledge in professional aviation human factors practice
- identify and describe the complexity of human performance issues in the aviation industry
- design, implement and manage human factors training programs and take leadership, and mentoring roles within operational safety teams
- describe contemporary and emerging aviation human factors issues and challenges and to developinnovative strategies for implementation
- .critically reflect on professional aviation human factors practice
- .plan and deliver an integrated capstone research experience (project) using technical knowledge andresearch skills
- apply clear and coherent communication skills to justify propositions and professional decisions
- demonstrate responsibility and accountability for all personal work outputs.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Safety in Operational Teams
- Organisational Change in Aviation
- Advanced Human Factors
- Capstone Research Experience
- Research Design and Methodology
- Stress and Fatigue in Aviation
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 18 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesAerospace Engineering View 12 other Masters in Aerospace Engineering in Australia
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
CRICOS Provider Code 00111D
- A recognised Bachelor degree (minimum 3 years of full-time study) in one of the following cognate disciplines: Aviation or Aviation Management
- A recognised Bachelor (Honours) degree in any of the following disciplines:
- Aviation, Engineering, Business, Economics, Management, Law, Marketing, Science, Technology, Psychology or Social Science
- Completion of the Graduate Certificate of Aviation (Human Factors) or Graduate Diploma of Aviation (Human Factors)
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International30960 AUD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 30960 AUD per year during 18 months.
National28160 AUD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 28160 AUD per year during 18 months.
Living costs for Melbourne
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.