As part of the Management specialisation at the European School of Economics , students explore:
- Entrepreneurial activity and its role in sustaining growth, identifying markets and seizing opportunity within a global economy
- Leadership and how effective practices impact employees, customers and other stakeholders
- The structures of information delivery and the impact on products, services, operations, decision-making, marketing, and distribution
- International project management an new approaches to dealing with geographical dispersed groups of individuals and resources
- Crossing national borders in the business world, and the operational, legal and logistical problems that commonly occur
- Human resources, internal marketing and the dynamics of effective leadership as a strategic factor in gaining competitive advantage in the global market
- Practical examinations of the marketing strategies of international organisations.
Key Components Of The Master Programme:
- A choice of three specializations: Marketing, Management or Finance
- Full-time, compulsory attendance
- The possibility of transferring among campuses in London, Milan, Florence and Rome on a per term basis
- Three intakes per academic year January, April and September
- ESE’s competitive Internship Programme providing international work experience in the sector of specialization
- Compact class sizes which help faculty cultivate a mentor relationship with students and provide the individual attention needed to discover their special skills and succeed in their chosen pathway
Graduates from the MSc
- A solid understanding of the global business environment, trading systems, and geo and sociopolitical influence on investments, trade, and the economic landscape
- Strong analytical skills and the capability to identify and assess strategic opportunities that may benefit an organization in both the domestic and international market
- The flexibility and creativity necessary to address challenges presented by a rapidly changing international business environment
- Cross-cultural communication skills, to effectively manage people, resources and information across cultural boundaries
- In-depth critical understanding of relevant theories, concepts and models and the integration of theory and practice in a variety of contexts
- Advanced enquiry and research skills, holistic thinking, integration and synthesis
- Team working and motivational skills
- Inner responsibility and self-inspection skills required for effective leadership.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Applied Business Research Methods
- 21st Century Advanced Business Structures
- Integrity and Social Responsibility
- Organisations and their Cultures
- Managing for Sustainability and Corporate Responsibility
- Accounting and Finance Decision Makers
- Management Of Resources and Operations
- Marketing Management
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- StartingApply anytime.
- StartingApply anytime.
ESE accepts applications year round
DisciplinesEconomics Entrepreneurship Management, Organisation & Leadership View 125 other Masters in Management, Organisation & Leadership in Italy
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
Entrance into one of the Master programmes at ESE requires the submission of the following documents to the Admissions Office at the ESE centre of interest:
- Completed Online Application form
- A good first (Undergraduate/Bachelor) degree (diploma and transcripts)
- Resume / CV + Personal Statement
- Two Recommendation Letters
- 6.5 IELTS, 90 iBT TOEFL or 232 CBT TOEFL** or Pearson English Qualification (TOEFL cannot be used for VISA PURPOSE in UK)
- Photocopy of Passport/ ID document
- Three photographs (passport-sized)
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International28000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 28000 EUR for the full programme during 12 months.
EU/EEA28000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 28000 EUR for the full programme during 12 months.
- Registration: £ 2.500,00
- Tuition: £/€ 28.000,00
Living costs for Florence
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
This programme is taught in different countries. Which country are you interested in?
- United Kingdom
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.