Since its inception, it has grown to be one of the largest health training institutions in the country and boasts an undergraduate and postgraduate student corps of over 6 000.
Students who join this Faculty will be part of a new generation of health professionals. The Faculty’s training is outcomes-based and problem-orientated – a unique way of looking at patients and their health. The Psychiatry (Coursework) programme is offered by University of Pretoria.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Occupational therapeutic anatomy
- Occupational therapy
- Mini-dissertation: Occupational therapy
- Applied research methodology
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesPsychology Human Medicine View 110 other Masters in Human Medicine in South Africa
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- The Bachelor's degree in Occupational Therapy or an equivalent qualification.
- Registration as occupational therapist with the Health Professions Council of South Africa.
- A student must have at least one year clinical experience in the proposed field of study (Community service year excluded).
- A student must hold at least a 15 hours per week position for the duration of study deemed applicable to the proposed field of study by the head of department.
International1874 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 1874 EUR per year and a duration of 24 months.
National937 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 937 EUR per year and a duration of 24 months.
R18 110 per annum
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.