Psychiatry (Coursework) from University of Pretoria has grown to be one of the largest health training institutions in the country and boasts an undergraduate student corps of over 6 000.
Students at Psychiatry (Coursework) from University of Pretoria will:
- be part of a new generation of health professionals
- get outcomes-based and problem-orientated training
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Occupational therapeutic anatomy
- Occupational therapy
- Mini-dissertation: Occupational therapy
- Applied research methodology
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesPsychology Human Medicine Clinical Psychology View 30 other Masters in Psychology in South Africa
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Bachelor of Occupational Therapy (or equivalent) degree or relevant bachelor’s degree
- Registration as occupational therapist with the Health Professions Council of South Africa (HPCSA)
- At least one year of clinical experience in the proposed field of study (community service year excluded).
- Employment in a part-time/full-time position for at least 15 hours per week, applicable to the field of study
International2218 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2218 EUR per year during 24 months.
National1109 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1109 EUR per year during 24 months.
SA and SADC countries citizens - R18 960 per annum
Living costs for Pretoria
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.