Nursing Management from University of Pretoria has grown to be one of the largest health training institutions in the country and boasts an undergraduate student corps of over 6 000.
Students at Nursing Management from University of Pretoria will:
- be part of a new generation of health professionals
- get outcomes-based and problem-orientated training
- Dissertation: Nursing science
- Nursing research methodology
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesManagement Studies Nursing Health Administration View 112 other Masters in Management Studies in South Africa
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Relevant Bachelor of Nursing Science degree and relevant post-basic qualification in the field of speciality
- A cumulative weighted average of at least 60% for the previous degree
- English language proficiency as determined by a proficiency test
International1123 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1123 USD per year during 24 months.
National1123 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1123 USD per year during 24 months.
R19 775 per annum
Living costs for Pretoria
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.